Become an advocate
Lend your voice, passion and experience to improve the lives of our children and families. We rely on passionate volunteers to amplify our messages online and help advance our policy platform.
Help us fight for laws that will help children heal, grow and thrive. With your help, we can ensure policy makers pay attention to issues that affect children’s mental and behavioral health and take action to pass laws and put in place policies and programs that will improve children’s lives.
4 things you can do today
- Sign up and take action by joining The Children’s Center Advocacy email list and make your voice heard
- Follow The Children’s Center advocacy conversation on Twitter @TCCRealTalk
- Spread the word about laws and policies that impact children’s mental and behavioral health
- Make a donation and support children’s mental health policy initiatives
The Children’s Center advocacy tweets (@TCCRealTalk)
- E3: Listen to Laura talk w/Crystal Coleman, Director Clinical Services at The Children's Center talk about how… https://t.co/E9jkUPJwqa 5 days ago
- NEW PODCAST: Real Talk About Children's Mental Health. Brought to you by @ChildrenCtr in Midtown #Detroit. Subscrib… https://t.co/cfxlCtLLqI 2 weeks ago
- E2: Covid-19 Update from @ChildrenCtr . Listen to @TCC_Laura talk with George Winn, Chief Operations Officer at The… https://t.co/zvpnxUZwjm 3 weeks ago