Become an advocate
Lend your voice, passion and experience to improve the lives of our children and families. We rely on passionate volunteers to amplify our messages online and help advance our policy platform.
Help us fight for laws that will help children heal, grow and thrive. With your help, we can ensure policy makers pay attention to issues that affect children’s mental and behavioral health and take action to pass laws and put in place policies and programs that will improve children’s lives.
4 things you can do today
- Sign up and take action by joining The Children’s Center Advocacy email list and make your voice heard
- Follow The Children’s Center advocacy conversation on Twitter @TCCRealTalk
- Spread the word about laws and policies that impact children’s mental and behavioral health
- Make a donation and support children’s mental health policy initiatives
The Children’s Center advocacy tweets (@TCCRealTalk)
- Listen in as @TCC_Laura talks with Dr. Athena Kheibari, Assistant Professor in the Wayne State University School of… https://t.co/tDfmvjkXvT 12 months ago
- PODCAST: Real Talk About Children's Mental Health. In each episode, we get real about the unimaginable mental, soci… https://t.co/2dMRcchCH3 1 year ago
- PODCAST: Real Talk About Children's Mental Health. In each episode, we get real about the unimaginable mental, soci… https://t.co/EaJL3kjOcw 1 year ago