See the change in others – and in you.
Consider committing to three or more activities over the next 12 months.
1. Take a one-hour team tour of The Children’s Center to learn about our mission and purpose.
Encourage groups to attend:
- Colleagues and teammates
- Leadership teams
- Employee community service groups
2. Create awareness in your company:
- Ask for our Tour-in-a-Box for an introduction to our services
- Include The Children’s Center in your annual employee or member giving campaign
- Include The Children’s Center as a charitable giving option for employees via payroll deduction
- Share information about your Employee Matching Gift Program
- Introduce The Children’s Center to your network of vendors, partners and circle of influence
3. Sponsor a fundraising event:
- Power of Possibilities Breakfast
- Tour de Fork
4. Sponsor a consumer engagement activity:
- Back to School Bazaar
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Fatherhood Forum
- Monthly Art Adventure
- Holiday Shop
- Summer Day Camp
- Field trips
- Literacy initiatives
- Books and Cookies
- Teen Book Club
- Breakfast Book Club
- Healthy Living initiatives
- Mighty Men Initiatives
- Quarterly treats
5. Participate in group volunteerism:
- Arts, Beats & Eats
- Boutique Day
- Campus Beautification
- Consumer engagement activities
- Enchanted Trunk-or-Treat
- Homework Help
6. Become a skills-based volunteer:
- Join a Children’s Center committee
- Offer pro bono work/services
7. Organize a donation drive.
Collect items such as:
- Non-perishable food
- Clothing (all sizes)
- Baby basics
- Hygiene items
- Household goods
8. Be a table captain and recruit other table captains for our Power of Possibilities Breakfast.
9. Make a corporate donation of your company’s products or services.
10. Donate company perks, points and tickets:
- Event/Sporting Tickets
- American Express
- RiteAid’s Wellness +
- KidsCents Program
- Other membership programs
To further explore how you can get involved at The Children’s Center, please contact our Director of Corporate & Foundation Philanthropy at 313.324.8334.