Helping children with neurodevelopmental challenges thrive
Inspiring change, transforming lives
Whether your child is experiencing learning, social, emotional, or behavioral challenges, we can help. Our team of neuropsychologists and psychologists provide evaluations and evidence-based therapy to help children cope with and overcome difficulty. And thrive.
How we help your child
Research shows that addressing developmental delays and behavioral difficulties early is key to preventing serious problems in the future. We have highly experienced and compassionate doctoral-level staff that can help you better understand your child’s strengths and needs.
- Psychological and neuropsychological assessment of neurocognitive skills, emotional-behavioral functioning, and adaptive behavior
- Diagnostic evaluations for learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other associated pediatric conditions
- Recommendations for the best course of treatment
- Evidence based therapies (including Parent-Child Interaction Therapy and other parent management training, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Behavioral Therapy)
- Consultations with or referrals to psychiatrists and other medical providers
Waiting won’t change things. Skillful evaluation and well developed care plans will.
Is your child experiencing:
- developmental delays
- social or emotional difficulties
- difficulty paying attention
- challenging behaviors
- learning or school-related difficulties
Lack of care hurts. We can help your child thrive.
Over 1 out of every 10 children have a developmental disability. Further, half of all lifetime cases of psychological disorders begin by age 14. These challenges in children and adolescents can be overcome, especially when identified and treated early.
We can help
You can visit us at 79 Alexandrine West, Detroit, MI 48201, or give us a call at 313.831.5535.