At The Children’s Center, we offer many different types of training for parents to help them understand what their child is going through and how to help them cope and thrive. You help us make it happen, and for that, we couldn’t be more grateful.
One of the trainings we offer is called, Circle of Security™. This is an evidence-based method of training and parenting that helps parents to:
- Understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs without judgement or anger
- Support their child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of their child’s self-esteem
- Honor the innate wisdom and desire for their child to be secure
- Build and affirm strong attachments with their children
In the program, parents look inward and back to their own childhood, reflecting on how they were parented. It can be an emotional and difficult process; but every single parent who has participated at The Children’s Center has found it useful and wished they had done the training as soon as they became parents.
Think about the difference this can make in a parent’s and a child’s life. Thankfully, it’s possible because of you.