- This event has passed.
November 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Bring your girl’s to learn about menstruation, hygiene products, and self-esteem.
- Girls aged 8 and up
- Open to our girls, their families and guardians, and staff
- There will be a separate training for parents
- Light snacks will be provided
- A great and fun way to teach girl’s about menstruation
- A free takeaway gift for all girl’s that attend
Building 90, Lower Level, Activity Room
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Contact Emily C. Rathod at email@example.com
This event is presented by:
Period. The Menstrual Movement @ Wayne State