- This event has passed.
Circle of Security® Parenting Series
January 7 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30am on Monday, repeating until February 26, 2019
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Learning Objectives of the Training
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read the emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
- Biological parents with children receiving services at The Children’s Center
- Child attendance not required
- Childcare provided onsite
For More Information Contact
Early Childhood Clinician
Registered Circle of Security Facilitator