We have slowly transitioned back to campus. You may see fewer staff coming and going. Our lobbies will look a bit different. We have moved chairs to allow for social distancing, added some barriers for separation, increased hand sanitizer throughout the building and other enhancements to keep our buildings safe and sanitized.
Preparing to Visit Our Campus
- Hand washing is the most important factor in preventing the spread of germs and viruses.
- Wash your hands often!
- When coughing or sneezing, use your elbow to cover your mouth.
As a continued effort to protect our clients and staff, everyone visiting our campus must:
- Wear a mask (if 2 years or older) covering your mouth and your nose.
- Answer health screening questions.
- Have a temperature reading.
- (If your temperature is above 100˚ you will not be allowed to enter our campus for your safety)
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- If you are ill or sick call to reschedule your appointment.
If you are unable or refuse to comply with these requirements you will not be allowed to enter any of our buildings.
To reduce the number of interactions when visiting us, only the child and parent/guardian participating in the service for the day will be allowed to enter the building.