See the change in others – and in you.
Consider committing to three or more activities over the next 12 months.
1. Visit The Children’s Center for a one-hour tour that explains our mission and purpose.
2. Consider becoming a Table Captain at our Power of Possibilities Breakfast event.
3. Donate much-needed items:
- Clothes (all sizes)
- Non-perishable items
4. Become a tutor.
5. Work an event or activity:
- Become trained to volunteer at signature events
- Work at our annual Holiday Shop
- Help us with birthday parties
6. Volunteer your time at Head Start Academy:
- Read with the children
- Sanitize toys
- Be a greeter
7. Donate your points from participating rewards programs:
- American Express
- RiteAid’s Wellness + KidsCents Program
- Other membership programs
8. Underwrite outings and activities:
- The Parade Company
- Movie nights
- Arts and crafts
9. Volunteer on campus during National Volunteer Week.
10. Host a donation drive. Collect items such as:
- Non-perishable food
To further explore how you can get involved at The Children’s Center, please contact our Director of Individual Giving at 313.481.5116.