See the change in others – and in you.
Consider committing to three or more activities over the next 12 months.
1. Take a one-hour team tour of The Children’s Center to learn about our mission and purpose. Encourage groups to attend:
- Direct reports and peers
- Leadership teams
- Employee community service groups
2. Create awareness in your company:
- Ask for our Tour-in-a-Box for an introduction to our services
- Request Power-of-Possibilities-in-a-Box to watch inspiring client success stories
- Include us in your annual employee or member giving campaign
3. Organize a donation drive. Collect items such as:
- Non-perishable food
4. Participate in group volunteer activities:
- Game nights
- Arts and crafts
- Run the boutique
- Campus beautification
5. Sponsor an event:
- Power of Possibilities Breakfast
- Tour de Fork
6. Underwrite outings and activities:
- Foster Parent Appreciation Dinner
- Summer Smash
- Holiday Shop
- Summer camp
- Game nights
- Corks and Brushes
- Holiday-themed crafts
7. Nominate table captains for our Power of Possibilities fundraising breakfast.
8. Make a corporate donation of your company’s products or services.
9. Donate company points from participating rewards programs:
- American Express
- RiteAid’s Wellness + KidsCents Program
- Other membership programs
10. Provide payroll deduction options for employees.
To further explore how you can get involved at The Children’s Center, please contact our Director of Corporate & Foundation Philanthropy at 313.262.0981.