- This event has passed.
Guest Speaker: Ron Sandison
October 4, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Fierce, Love & Art:
Helping Children with Autism Discover New Interests and Fun Activities
Dynamic speaker and autism expert, Ron Sandison has a powerful story of overcoming the odds and loves to help children and families.
You will enjoy his compassionate presentation and his unique blend of wisdom, humor, and insight. His story is featured in the national documentary film Fierce, Love & Art by Dr. Laurence A. Becker. Ron is the founder of Spectrum Inclusion and the author of A Parent’s Guide to Autism: Practical Advice. Biblical Wisdom.
- Creative ways to help children with autism broaden their interests.
- Fun learning activities that help children with autism learn social skills.
- Helping children with autism gain self-confidence.
- Using art, music, and writing to refine autism quirks into talents.
- Refining disabilities by art into beautiful gifts.