Want to work in a progressive, dynamic non-profit environment?
And make a difference every day? We’d love to hear from you. View all job openings below.
What we’re looking for
Passionate people who work hard and take our core values to heart:
- Devoted, dedicated, always willing
- Passion for what we do
- Committed and accountable – we do what we say
- Display a can-do attitude
- Treat other people with respect, courtesy, and patience
Equal opportunities for all
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer who affords equal potential to all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical & prescription coverage with a minimal employee contribution
- 100% employer paid dental & vision coverage for all full time staff members & eligible dependents
- Employee life insurance & optional dependent life Insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- 403(b) thrift plan with employer match after 1 year; fully vested after 2 years
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness vendor discount program
- Continuing education & full licensure stipend
- Longevity pay after 3 years
- 160 hours of paid time off your first year
- 10 paid holidays